Pre-moot season is now in full swing and Vis Moot is finally coming to Warsaw! 14th Warsaw Pre-Moot is taking place on 4 and 5 March 2023, and will be preceeded by a conference “DISCRETION OR RANDOMNESS: ARBITRATOR’S DECISION MAKING FRAMEWORK” with esteemed panelists such as Beata Gessel-Kalinowska vel Kalisz, Małgorzata Surdek-Janicka and Eligiusz Krześniak.
The arbitration-fun does not stop there – we kindly invite you to join the Poland VYAP Panel after the main conference and ask the questions about careers in arbitration that you have always wanted to ask!
Panel “Career pathways in arbitration – everything you wanted to know but were afraid to ask” was one of the most demanded topics during previous Poland VYAP sessions.
During this event, you will learn:
• Is it really necessary (and worth it) to pursue an LL.M.?
• how to get a funding for the PhD and start the application process?
• Is it possible to combine PhD with working full-time?
• how to work on international teams?
• how does arbitration look like from the in-house lawyer’s perspective?
Meet our speakers:
Ewelina Bzducha of Clifford Chance
Jan Ciaptacz of Łaszczuk and Partners
Oksana Karel of Hogan Lovells
Agata Zwolankiewicz of Linklaters
Antoni Żukowski of GK Polimex Mostostal